Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Bath

I'm bored and horny. I think I'll take a nice long hot bath in my Jacuzzi tub.

I'll turn off the lights and light some candles - warm vanilla - inhale deeply then slip my whole body under the water. I'll let the jets shoot up against my skin, setting me ablaze. I'll take my bar of lavender soap and glide it up and down my arms and legs, along the insides of my smooth thighs, around the full mounds of my breasts. I'll run my fingers up to my nipples and pinch them ever so gently, sighing at the luxury of sensation. I'll close my eyes, imagining your cock inside of me, and position myself just so over the streaming water so it's fast and steady against my aching pussy. Mmmmmmmm, just like that. I'll grind and pulse my hips against the jet and wish for flesh against my flesh. I'll squeeze my nipples harder and bite my lip not to cry out. I'll reach down and finger my pussy harder, harder, harder, as I fuck the jet stream against my clit, splashing, desperate, gasping, and exploding into a flailing orgasm as my moans and cries rise above the hum of the tub.

As I float in the warmth, aftershocks still rippling through me, watching my breasts rise and fall with the motion of the water and my own measured breath, I'll wish you were here.

No comments: