Sunday, June 26, 2005

I started a pay-mail service through NiteFlirt, which is excellent because I am a writer and it will allow people to request what I write and I'll get paid for it. Here's my ad/blurb thing:




Ever wonder what was REALLY going on between Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, and Tiger Lilly?
Want to see more of Romeo and Juliet's wedding night?
Find out why Beauty called him "The Beast?"

Send me your personal XXX story requests! Any story (as long as I know it or can easily read/learn it)! Gay or straight! Human or humanoid! (What, you’ve never wondered about R2D2 and C3PO’s relationship?)

Tell me what fairy tale, movie, or book and be as specific as you like. I can give a "dirty version of Little Red Riding Hood," but let me know if you want to make sure I include getting "eaten" by the wolf, "thanking" the woodsman for saving her, and/or scenes with Granny.

Send you requests TODAY!

PLEASE NOTE: $20 is the usual price, but it will cost more if you request or anything that’s particularly challenging or that forces me to read Charles Dickens (I HATE Dickens). I’ll contact you right away if your idea will cost extra or if I’m unfamiliar with the story. Just keep in mind, an explicit version of Othello act V scene ii written in iambic pentametric Elizabethan English would be totally hot (Desdemona loved her husband’s strong black cock), but is also worth more than $20.

I copyright everything, so don’t even think about it.


No comments: